Valentine s’mores mix is an adorable and delicious treat for Valentine’s Day made with cereal, chocolate chips, marshmallows, M&M’s, and heart shaped sprinkles.
If you’re like me and love s’mores & the Valentine holiday, let me tell you…I have the perfect Valentine snack idea for you! This Valentine s’mores mix tastes just like a s’more without all the stickiness. Add Valentine M&M’s along with heart shaped sprinkles and my heart skips a beat at the adorableness and deliciousness of this fun & festive mix.
This Valentine s’mores mix is filled with graham cereal, mini marshmallows, chocolate chips, M&M’s, and sprinkles. Seriously…what is not to love about that! It’s almost silly how easy this recipe is to make, you literally mix everything together and then serve. That’s it!
The ingredients can easily be adjusted based on your preferences and then either served in a bowl at a get-together or packaged individually for a school Valentine’s party. Or you can do what I do, grab a cup, and munch on it all day long. It has cereal in it so this could be considered breakfast, right?!
Why You Should Make Valentine S’mores Mix
- Valentine s’mores mix has all the flavors of a s’mores but without the sticky mess.
- So easy to make that the kiddos can do it.
- All the ingredients are mixed in one bowl which makes cleanup a cinch.
- This Valentine mix is perfect for a Valentine’s party or individually packaged and given as a party favor.
- It’s delicious!
How to Make Valentine S’mores Mix
- Golden Grahams Cereal
- Mini Marshmallows
- Milk Chocolate Chips
- Cupid’s Mix Milk Chocolate M&M’s
- Mini Heart Sprinkles
- Large Mixing Bowl: I used this bowl to serve our mix. It’s large and perfect for Valentine’s Day entertaining.
Mix all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
Sprinkles will fall to the bottom, so sprinkle a few more on top before serving.
Storing Valentine S’mores Mix
Store the s’mores mix in an airtight container or in a sealed Ziplock baggie placed in a cool, dry spot. Mix will last about 2 weeks, however marshmallows may begin to dry-out. If making this ahead of time, I suggest adding the marshmallows right before serving so they do not harden.
S’mores Mix Variations
The possibilities are endless in the snack mix variations you can make. Here are a few ideas on other ingredients you could add or substitute in this Valentine s’mores mix recipe.
- Drizzle s’mores mix with melted white chocolate.
- Use Goldfish Grahams S’mores Crackers or heart shaped Honey Nut Cheerios in place of the Golden Graham cereal.
- Instead of milk chocolate chips, use white chocolate chips or pink strawberry baking chips.
- Substitute mini chocolate chips for the regular sized ones.
- Add mini peanut butter cups for a peanut butter s’mores flavor.
- Instead of sprinkles, use candy conversation hearts.
More Valentine’s Day Inspiration
For more Valentine’s Day inspiration, ideas, DIY’s recipes, and more click here.
Shop Our Home
Links to products featured in this post can be found in our Shop Our Home page. I hope this page makes shopping our home a little easier for you! I earn a small commission when you make a purchase from one of our LTK links. Your support helps me continue to create meaningful content for you!
Valentine S’mores Mix
- 1 box Golden Grahams Cereal 11.7 ounces
- 1 bag Mini Marshmallows 10 ounces
- 1 bag Milk Chocolate Morsels 11.5 ounces
- 1 bag Cupid's Mix M&M's 10 ounces
- 1 cup Mini Heart Sprinkles
- Mix all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Add additional sprinkles to the top of the s'mores mix before serving.